Replica+ is the all-in-one digital publishing and content marketing platform that provides PDF to app and HTML5 capabilities with cloud-based content management, multi-platform distribution and digital media enhancement in a single solution. Drive brand engagement by transforming print or PDF publications with video, slides shows and audio and deploy library collections of publications or content on iOS, mobile and desktop browsers.
- Enrich static content with links, video, audio and slideshows
- Custom branded native app for iOS
- HTML5 digital editions for mobile and desktop browsers
- Build publication library collections and archives
- Clip, share and share content snippets on social media
- Plain text only article reading mode
- Bookmarking and keyword searching and highlighting
"Wharton Magazine Goes Digital (Again). The new Wharton Magazine app is perhaps best described as apps within an app. And as an app killer. The new app replaced an older model. One of the primary purposes for the new app, produced by Mzines (formerly Gradmags), is to do something their old app couldn’t do: provide readership with a digital alternative to the print magazine. Not to say Wharton will stop mailing the more than 95,000 copies of the feature-rich quarterly edition. But if their power broker readers ever want to get the eye-catching design of the magazine with digital enhancements, all fitting nicely on an iPad while on the go, the new Wharton Magazine app is the way to go."